Thursday, May 27, 2010

7th Trimester Stretch!!!

So...June is quickly rushing upon us and so is the realization that Brad and I are in the 3rd and final trimester of pregnancy! It really has been great! A few times of despair or exhaustion set in when I was having sick days or fat days but it seems that every women, pregnant or not, seems to have days like these =).

I got a jump start on all things baby back in March and have slowed down a bit now but I am afraid that if I am not careful the due date will be here before we know it without all the necessary arrangements made. I have yet to finish a few details in the baby room, find the big baby gear items, try to reorganize the storage to make room for all the little things to come, and most important....find a name!

But Brad has been so supportive and adorable! He takes care of me and the babe! He will jiggle my stomach around, get his face inches from my belly and talk or kiss at her just to have her kick him right back in the face....I wonder who she is getting that attitude from. He says she is just playing with him.

Even though I am so excited to have this baby be here, I am trying to savor the last few months of privacy, solitude, and control. Please help me with any name suggestions, and let me know your favorites....We love you all and thanks for all the love and support you have offered in our belly state=).

4 comments:

Charity said...

I am soo excited for you. Girls are AWESOME- and you automatically have a babysitter for the other siblings that come along.
Names...Ill give you all the girl ones that Ill never get to have b/c Artyom wants "Russian" names. Which means they have to end in a "Ah" or "Ya" sound..I know...
Anyway!Here's some of my fav's: Drew, Blythe, Greta, Elle, Etta, Cecelia, Reese, Just a few!
Any name you guys pick will be perfect!

Gilbert Family said...

I want a picture of you and your cute state of being :)

Girls are SO much fun but names can be tough. Before we had Hudson, our girl name was Holland. I still think it's really cute but in my opinion, you can't totally decide on a name until you see the baby. I had a picture of what a "Holland" would look like and if she didn't then I had a few back ups. Other favs are Kate, Jane and Lila. I tend to love the names of really cute kids I meet named that :) although I have never met a Holland, we just liked the name.

Leslie said...

I'm so excited for you Chewie! I agree that a girl first is the best thing in the world! Hallie is the second mom around our house which has been so nice! I always thought I would have at least one more girl but it's just not going to happen :(. But her name would have been Lilly Hope. I also love the name Ruby (ever since I read The Secret Life of Bees and she talked about her "ruby toes" and my favorite color is red so Ruby just seems fitting for me :). Claire and Jayne are favorites too. Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.