Thursday, November 6, 2008

Moss' 4th Halloween Bash

So every year we have a killer, super scary party at our house. :) This year was especially fun because we had some new people, played some rock band, and made our entire top floor a haunted house!
A little Mississippi Queen to get things going!

The guy on the right (John) was voted "scariest".
Adam (Olive Oil) was voted "funniest"
Sharee's sister Jenna was voted "sexiest"
Our first double winner ever!
Sharee was a Treasure Chest (booty) and takes home "1st place" and "most original"
Brad did not get a single vote :( ...he was a pirate, Sharee is his "booty"

4 comments:

erica said...

It looks like you had an awesome halloween!! I am so sad that I missed getting your e-mail in time when you were in utah! It would've been so nice to see you guys...hopefully soon!

Leslie said...

Hey Brad and Sharee! I found your link on Rach's blog- I love the blogging world! Anyway - just wanted to say Hi and let you know I stopped by :)!

Leslie

Rachel & Todd said...

Looks like a super fun party guys...wish we were closer, then we could combine our party skills and have a BLAST! Love the "booty" costume, I wish I would have thought of that for our Pirate Party!

Gilbert Family said...

looks like so much fun! We love Halloween parties too! Your costume idea is awesome and so creative!